Bailey Place Insurance is a local independent insurance agency with offices in Tompkins and Cortland County. We are searching for a full time Personal Lines Customer Service Representative. If you have what it takes to service accounts for our personal lines customers, apply today! You would be a great asset to Bailey Place Insurance and to our customers!
- A good candidate would have a high school graduate with 2 years experience or 2 year college degree. Prior personal lines or commercial lines insurance agency experience is preferred.
- A Property and Casualty Insurance license is required. If you are not licensed you will need to get licensed after hire, at the agency's expense.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsibilities include reception duties, placing new accounts, customer claim management, premium payment processing, and providing ongoing friendly service and sound advice to our clients.
- Excellent computer and overall communication skills are a must.
If you feel you would be an asset to our team, please contact us!
Email your resume and letter of interest to resume [at] baileyplace [dot] com.
Hope Cross, Operations Manager at Bailey Place Insurance.
There are no comments yet.